Reconnective Healing Practitioner
I’m a Reconnective Healing® Practitioner with full certification in Reconnective Healing® and The Reconnection® (Level 3) by Dr. Eric Pearl and his team in 2011. Since then I have a great deal of experience in this work and I’m fortunate to have witnessed many miracles and healings in the people I was blessed to work with!
I always had a deep connection to what’s beyond what the mind can understand, and beyond the usual five senses. Since early childhood, I trusted my inner guidance, the wise voice in me, more than the voices of good meaning people around me. This guidance lead me on a life long journey of learning and becoming what I truly am, a healer, guide and mentor. Not that it has always been an easy journey, quite the contrary, but what an exciting and rewarding one!
My own healing story
… started when my life stopped going according to plan, at quite an early stage. I was 22 when my father committed suicide. My life had been more or less carefree, I studied at one of the best universities in Europe, had just gotten engaged and life was full of promises. Then, out of the blue, my whole life just crumbled, more or less in an instant, and my personal and very dark night of the soul began. It took more than fifteen years for me to find my way out of this tunnel, years in which I moved to other countries several times, in which my marriage fell apart, ending in a nerve-wrecking divorce that took eleven years. Years in which I fought depression and desperation, raised my children on my own, could not see any purpose in my life, and in which not even in my dreams I would have been able to imagine that life could ever be anything close to what it is today.
The tragedy of my father’s early death, however, was my initiation onto a path that was my true calling, only I didn’t understand it at the time. How could I, not having the tools or the experiences I have now? For a long time I tried to walk both paths, that of a successful business woman in today’s corporate world, and that of a therapist, coach, and healer, while raising two children on my own, all at the same time. No wonder, some more “divinely orchestrated events” had to happen before I eventually understood: I wasn’t meant to live my life like a candle, burning from both ends, but to step into my soul purpose and to embody it fully, in my personal as well as in my professional life.
That’s when I discovered my life purpose and started living my true calling. It’s the archetypal path of the “wounded healer” (Chiron), the physician whose own suffering and vulnerability contribute crucially to his capacity to heal. That’s the path I’m on today – helping people to heal their lifes by sharing what worked for me and what healed me, my life, and the life of so many of my clients in the meantime.
A lifelong quest
My intuition, my curiosity, the knowing that we’re constantly evolving, all this set me up on a path of constant learning. I explored many different modalities, techniques and tools, but I always knew that, with a constant evolution of our cosmos and our planet, healing too must become more and more effortless, faster and easier. I was always keen on being on the leading edge, but I never sticked to one modality, a certain technique or a specific tool – and gosh, how many people tried to blame me as a constant ‘seeker’ who never sticks to just one thing and specializes in it. I’m grateful I never did, and my clients are, too!
I just knew that there must be more, and yes, there is so much more for those with eyes to see and ears to hear. For those not afraid of thinking outside the box, and who keep asking questions, even if the answers raise only more questions!
That’s how my constant quest was a reliable guide, and eventually I found the work of Dr. Eric Pearl. Reconnective Healing® and the use of healing frequencies which scientists believe are on the planet for the first time and allow us to literally take healing in our own hands.
Every day I’m in awe about how Reconnective Healing® transforms and sometimes dramatically changes the lifes of the people I’m working with. How their health improves, serious diseases are cured, sometimes instantaneously, sometimes in a way they recognize only later. Others healing physical issues like migraines, hay fever, joint pain, and again others moving out of depression, releasing stress, their fear of the future and overcoming the trauma of losing their job or a loved one, separation, divorce, or the breakdown of a relationship that no longer worked.
Through my work I have seen many people bring balance and harmony into their lives, regain their physical, spiritual, emotional and mental health, often from illnesses considered to be incurable or chronic, and finding and accelerating along their life path. The simplicity continues to astound me!
As science begins to catch up and support the uniqueness and powerful effects of this work, I’m finding ways to bring this experience to more and more people from all walks of life.
Training and Experience
Since 1995 I combined traditional therapeutic approaches and extensive training in a number of different therapy modalities from teachers all over the world, as well as additional formal training and certification in energy psychology, a large number of energy healing modalities, spiritual studies and trainings. I’m also a certified Prosperity Coach by the Prosperity Partnership Program, teaching women how to create their own successful businesses.
I now work just with the Reconnective Healing® frequencies as I see over and over again how effective they are. In my Healing Center I’m seeing clients in person, I do distance healing sessions all over the world, and I’m running my successful HeartRealignment® Coaching Business for Personal and Professional Development.
I’m a Reconnective Healing® Practitioner with full certification in Reconnective Healing® and The Reconnection® (Level 3) by Dr. Eric Pearl and his team in 2011. Since then I have a great deal of experience in this work and I’m fortunate to have witnessed many miracles and healings in the people I was blessed to work with! It’s a great blessing being able to do this work and carry healing into the world.
My background – personal and professional
Coming from a background of all different kinds of ancestrial lines, I combine a scientific mind and a passion for ongoing education with intuition, a deep love and compassion for the people in my life, masses of good common sense and a great portion of humor.
I also inherited a great deal of pragmatism, curiosity, intuitive wisdom, and a deeply rooted commitment to growing, improving and continuously expanding.
- Business Administration, Law and International Affairs, University of St. Gallen, Switzerland
Over more than seventeen years I studied and facilitated different therapy modalities such as:
- Reconnective Healing and The Reconnection (Dr. Eric Pearl)
- Systemic Constellation Therapy (Bert Hellinger, Esther Benz)
- The Deeper Love, Bringing awakening into intimate relationship (A&C Ardagh)
- Understanding men, Celebrating Partnership (Alison Armstrong, PAX)
- Family Therapy
- Past Life Regression Therapy (Dr. Brian Weiss)
- The Work (Byron Katie)
- Radical Forgiveness (Colin Tipping)
- Transactional Analysis (Eric Berne Institute, Angelika Gloeckner)
- Primary Therapy (Arthur Janov, Bert Hellinger, Esther Benz)
- Systemic Solutions for Organisations (Matthias Varga von Kibét, Insa Sparrer)
- Trauma Therapy and Somatic Experiencing (Peter Levine, Gina Ross)
- Energy Healing modalities (EFT, TAT, EF&H etc.)
- Non Violent Communication (Marshall Rosenberg)
- Spiritual training (Mary MacNab, Michael J. Lincoln, Jennifer Luna Posada, Debbie Cavette)
Continued studies and extensive trainings
- Studies with Mary MacNab (Starseed Activation, Goddess Classes, Hacking the Matrix, Resonating with Radiance, All Mother Trinity)
- Studies with Lucia René (Unplugging from the Patriarchy) and Inelia Benz (Ascencion 101)
- Studies with David Manning, London, energy worker, shaman, spiritual teacher
- Studies with Byron Katie, Leslie Temple Thurston, Mark Borax (Soul Level Astrology)
- Spiritual Healing modalities and transformational processing techniques
- Jennifer Posada (Spring of the Nymphs, Secrets of embodying bliss)
- Mystery School teachings
- Certified Prosperity Coach through the “Prosperity Partnership Program” (Elyse Hope Killoran/Max Wellspring) – a multi-disciplinary approach to success and wellbeing, supported by a wide range of modalities
- Embodying Fluidity – Navigating from the Heart, Mary MacNab
- Past life regression therapy (Dr. Brian Weiss)
- EFT Practitioner (Level 3), Gwyneth Moss (EFT Master), Linda Wood, Steve Wells. AAMET certified and a registered member of GRCCT (General Regulatory Council of Complementary Therapies, UK)
- Emotional Freedom & Healing (EF&H), Richard Ross
- Ho’oponopono (Mabel Katz, Dr. Joe Vitale)
- Tapas Acupressure Technique (TAT)
- Radical Forgiveness (Colin Tipping)
- Sedona Process
- Silva Mind Control (Ursula Haller)
- Peak Performance Training (Steve Wells)
My life encompasses
- studies in economics, law and international affairs and governance at St. Gallen University (HSG);
- intensive and ongoing studies and extensive trainings in the field of psychotherapy;
- studies with most of today’s international success and peak performance trainers;
- a wide range of modern and ancient healing modalities, energy therapy, law of attraction and spiritual practice;
- a highly successful career in the corporate world in leadership positions such as managing director of Switzerland’s most important foundation for parents and children, publishing director of a Parent’s Magazine, as well as successfully running my own businesses over the last two decades;
- … and last, but not least, I’m a proud mother of two adult sons who already know that there’s much more to life then what the eyes can see and our hands can touch!